View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: google translate app from nexus one for windows mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50286; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Are you talking about the language translator? I have one the Google Translator for WM, but it doesn't recognize voice. Also, it writes the translation in the native language, not english, so I hope you can read russian, greek, hebrew, farsi, japanese, etc... Spanish, Italian, etc. is easy to read.
I believe he means talk to text. With the nexus if someone wants to send a text message all they have to do is talk to the phone and it will transcribe the text message for you.

microsoft was working on an app called tell me, i believe it incorporated that feature but we haven't seen that program yet except on 1 sprint phone. it was suppose to release with 6.5 and be in the marketplace but it obviously hasn't.
Google is the next skynet