View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wired headset and bluetooth prevents sounds on phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom888 View Post
Apologies if there's a thread on this already, but I did a thorough search and didn't find it. My issue: when I have a wired headset plugged into my TP2, the phone's notifications (eg: notifications, incoming calls/email, etc) all go through the earpiece on the headset, rather than through the actual phone (the phone doesn't ring, it simply rings in the earpiece). This is annoying bc I don't always have the headset on, although I keep it plugged in when I'm walking around my apartment. I've noticed the same behavior with my car's bluetooth system: if the phone is connected to it, the notification sounds seem to turn off for incoming emails/sms. I simply want the phone to ring, bc I don't always have the earpiece in my ear. My Blackberry never had this problem. I'm sure it's just a setting somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. Please help!
I think the whole design of the phone is route the sound to the ear piece/bluetooth, you might want to just set your phone to always vibrate when you get calls so at least you have some signal.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!