Thread: OpenGL Driver
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Andrewwelton
Regular 'Geeker

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton
Re: OpenGL Driver

Lol horndoctor, thats not what I meant at all...
The Vogue is a rock solid device. With the stock ROM etc of course its going to be fine. But if we all wanted to run stock roms and not try new things, why is this site here? (other then to share tweaks and talk etc)
My point was Vogue development is near death. NFSFAN dissappears every once in a while, and he has moved on and gotten new devices. Vin got a new phone. WDM left development. Development for the vogue is nowhere near where it used to be. Do not get me wrong, I love my vogue to death and will only retire it when I can get an HD2 but development wise its on its last legs. Yeah even with custom ROMS theres always problems, but thats half the fun :P Finding the problems and fixing them, learning the limitations of the device and trying everyones ROM to find the one you like the most. The Vogue stock is as rock solid as you can find.
Horndoctor, my original post was supposed to be two seperate unrelated points. I know android lockups have nothing to do with the vogue dieing :P

Also, fixxer I was just going from past experience. Last time I tried flashing android i experienced brutal lockups (jamezelle SenseHERO and Donut AOSP) And jamezelle even took down his nand stuff. Havent really looked into it since but it was just a couple weeks ago.

Phones: HTC Vogue (Incubusj2c's 2.2 RLS12) RETIRED
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Rooted, stock FW)