View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:35 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (23518/21889) |Jan 18| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousecl View Post
Well it does say 6MB in PP changer...doesn't specify dynamic or static as far as I can see...but I'm curious also. If it's dynamic, that's fine. I've just seen a lot of hype with 32MB drastically increasing speed. The ROM is already pretty quick...I was using 2.1 until just now, and anything to add a bit of umph is fine by me...

That said, anyone have preference for 2.1 over 2.5? It seems the majority of people go for 2.1, perhaps for the speed and stability, but 2.5 seems fine so far..

Change it to 32 at least in your own mind you will think its faster so it shall be. LOL. It wont hurt anything to change it. If it does start acting funny refllash no biggy.

I've been running 2.5 I'm testing the 2.1 at the moment. My dialer is trashed though so I'm doing a dance too see whats up.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.