View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:08 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tellme vs Bing vs Voice Command (Speach only, no Keyboard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
1. Voice command.

Here is my question- how in the heck do you even get voice command to work. i read a little in the help section (real helpful -not). it said to press "the button" and then speak. Hmmm- be nice to know what button they meant exactly.

I am a total noob. so if you can help me locate the infamous button, i would love to try voice command.

2. bing.

the voice function has never worked for me.

3. Tell me.
i wanted to use it for texting while driving. Less of a distraction right? wrong. i repeated the same phrase 100 times and it kept coming out in Chinese. if my wife spoke Chinese that would be great- but she doesn't.

so overall my voice experience has not been positive.
Hold send key to start VC
Tell me works fine here. Not Chinese.