View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:13 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do people who owned the original Touch Pro feel about it now?

To be honest. My First TP that I bought from a corp store brand new in the box at full price was excellent. Wasn't leaps and bounds from the Apache, Mogul, Vogue, or Diamond. But it was a step above. Phone portion of the TP worked great. Using the stock rom with the right settings it was fine.

Only time I had problems was once I had to replace my original with refurbs, nothing but the phone portion ever worked right, and I lived with that for a year..

With SERO @ $30 a month that was fine, but once I had to switch to the $70 plan... It could just not cut it..

The TP2 works just fine as it should (I miss the flash on the TP).. as far as the OS.. well that's another story, IMHO Android is alot more fun/robust. If it wasn't for custom roms and HTC's Sense UI, TP2 is just an updated Apache..