View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 02:36 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Tips for creating .XML files to provision special settings during customization

Quote:
Originally Posted by msternig View Post
Is there a way to manually run/load the xml files created by these tools? I have been playing with Sashimi and would like to use the Manual provisioning tool to create several pop email accounts on an existing ROM. I am trying to get this working on my current setup by deleting a single account and then trying to create it from the xml that gets created by these tools. For some reason it doesn't seem to create my email account though. Am I missing something, or is this just not possible? I would like to get this ironed out and tested so I can flash toa new rom and then import my email accoutns easily. THANKS!

EDIT: Not sure if it matters, but I am running on a Touch Pro (not 2!)
it doesnt matter if u run this on either touch pro or touch pro 2, itll work on any wm device

but im not too sure what you're asking here....what i would do in your case is setup every email account u want on your phone the way u like it, then run the email xml creator this way it gets all the email accounts and puts them in 1 single xml, unless u want the email addresses seperately in diff xmls which is fine too but more work to reload the xml....

to manually load the xml after an install u can use xda_uc (which is the easiest) but if your rom doesnt have that cooked in then i suggest fdc taskmanager, most roms have this, if not u can download the cab for free, open the app, then open the menu and there is an option to isntall a provxml, just point to the directory and the file and click ok