View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:27 PM
validoption
PPCGeeks Regular

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
I have not seen that but I notice it is fragile on incoming calls with opera running (many roms are). I just rebuilt my ROM with 28mb PagePool (Same as Energy) and see if it's a little more solid when stressed. It appears a little more snappy to me so far.

You can try leaving the phone canvas off in kitchen (boring), I think that phone canvas is a bit of a pig and causes some issues. You can also kill it the registry temporarily to try it. I think there is an app on energy ROMs to toggle it too, may be in the kitchen too, not sure.
Yeah, this happens when I'm not even using the phone, let alone running opera, but thanks anyway. Using my wife's phone, I called mine several times to see what's going on, and it definitely does the following steps:
Wake up from standby -> go to lockscreen -> go to incoming call screen (with the answer/ignore slider) -> go to in-call screen within lockscreen.

Very weird, and very exclusive to ROMs built (by me, at any rate) with v1.33 & v1.4; no previous kitchens gave me this issue. Maybe it has something to do with 2.5.1922...I don't know.