View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Noir
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM7: LG Apollo, HTC Obsession and OS info

very good and researched article
however I have some doubts. If microsoft is slating a media edition 7 by 2011 and a business os for 2010 wouldn't that ideally mean 4 oses for mobile users to play with
7 media
7 business
by mid 2011?
that's a lot to me...from one company but in some ways its a bit intelligent in that it offers market diversity and simple solutions to manufacturers. Unless windows plans on phasing 6.5 due to its lackluster reception. But even still unique

I recall having a convo with chainfire of xda developers, and he argued that (at the time) the "flagship" device (for coding purpose) was a samsung i780. This raises some questions with relation to the coding specification of the business os (as I assume this was what he analyzed)

all that aside its a unique emphasis but also one stress of cloud computing - which is catch 22. Helpful but yea... I guess we will have to see february and eveyrthing...

great article