View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:51 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelvin View Post
cheif_of_smoke, Swlaraut, What can you do once you have this code?
I am in a 1X area and it allows me to use EPST to load a sprint prl list and shazzam I am surfing EV.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkedinomaha View Post
I looked through this thread to make sure someone hadn't posted this already and I haven't seen it so here you go. USCC customers will need to have their 10 digit password provided by USCC to fix this issue. Once you call USCC and get that password follow these directions to fix the #777 issue.

9. Enter in your 10 digit password that you received from USCC in the password box.

There you go. No more annoying #777 error messages. Enjoy.
I was told by my rep that my 10 digit password was my phone number. I have always just entered it, and I am good to go. Another rep told me I did not need to enter anything. Don't you just love tech support.

Last edited by swlaraut; 01-18-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Spelling
This post has been thanked 1 times.