View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:52 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Back up question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Does anyone here having problems using Sprite Backup with this rom. The earlier versions of SKI I had no problems backing up my phone. Now that I finally have everything I pretty much want to have with this rom on the latest max dusk version, I went to perform a backup and it fails. It only says that an error has occurred. I've contacted the Sprite people and sent the debug log that they asked for. They believe it a problem connected to Opera 9. Do you guys have any ideas or are you having the same issues?

I thought everyone was using Microsoft My Phone now.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.