View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizt3d View Post
theres a new version out, why are ppl still posting here lol?
Huh? There is a new 2.1 version (Phoenix 2, another thread for it) out...not a new 2.5......What exactly are you talking about?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhafiz View Post
Hahaha - you ARE a dumb@$$. The words are in the correct order - try going to college someday. Or high school. Or reading some literature.

Now back to the flashing...with helmets on apparently. LOL.
Ok.....Not trying to be the thread police but can you guys just PM each other your thoughts about each others mental status' if need be.....or just kiss and make up? We are trying to work for the better good of everyone using this ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
when i have many txt messages then there a lag to tap to compose. do i have to delete the txts, switch to phoenix2 to is there a nother fix other than live with it or disable htc messaging which then breaks other things?
How many is "many txt messages"..... I can have 20-30 and not see a lag. I generally don't get to tha many without deleting some though. I haven't had an issue with lag to compose, maybe you have too many......

Last edited by Whotahn; 01-18-2010 at 12:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.