View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 12:06 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Hey dibbson, I am having trouble getting the skull theme to work. It seems to install fine but when i switch I get a simple blue theme with no softkey buttons just text (on 6.5.3).
Hmm, will have to take a look at that. Have been on 21889 the last few days. Will be switching to 6.5.x rom soon and will see what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Hmmm, guess I will try your 6.5.3 Rom on your next update.....I think you have become my favorite chef right now....You were like the sleeper chef
Thanks for the compliments eman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Good morning, dibbson - I just installed your Titanium 23518 build over the weekend and have to say it is the most reliable of any of the 6.5.3 builds that are out there - including the "big" names. My complements to the chef!

Thanks kscawley for the "big" compliment

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahlsr View Post
look forward to trying your next release too
Looking like it's going to be today, have to step out of the house and take care of a few things, but i got the kitchen taken care of last night, so now it's just tinkering with the roms.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.