linkedinomaha
Lurker

linkedinomaha is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: U.S. Cellular TP2 customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman0222 View Post
Hey guys, fellow USCell TP 2 user here, on the coustom roms... I have tried them all and some twice. Only ones that worked well for me was juicys and energys. mighty and others worked well but had a serious #777 cannot connect error. I would have to soft reset the phone to get data back... loved mightys rom but cant deal with having to soft reset every time i needed data, hope he fixes this as I would love to use his rom. I 2 have many mods and tweaks to post but am at work so I'll will chime in and post later... thnaks ...
I looked through this thread to make sure someone hadn't posted this already and I haven't seen it so here you go. USCC customers will need to have their 10 digit password provided by USCC to fix this issue. Once you call USCC and get that password follow these directions to fix the #777 issue.

1. Go to Settings
2. All Settings
3. Connections
4. Connections (again)
5. Manage Existing Connections
at this point you will see "My connection" or something like that with the #777 number. Make sure that is selected.
6. Click on Edit
7. Next
8. Next
You will now be at a username, password and Domain screen. Leave the username and Domain blank.
9. Enter in your 10 digit password that you received from USCC in the password box.
10. Hit finish and then Ok.

**If it says "are you sure you wanna do this?" just hit yes. You may also want to do a soft reset.**

There you go. No more annoying #777 error messages. Enjoy.
MaxManilla 3.0

Last edited by linkedinomaha; 01-18-2010 at 11:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.