View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 10:48 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
my question is whether or not its been updated to where it will show the caller id on the incoming calls
It has been to that point for a while, you should check the newest version out!!!!! (URL on bottom of this post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josetito77 View Post
How can I install this s2u2? Help me!!!!

Just download the CAB, place it on your memory card, or device, find in with explorer, and click on it...just remember to install on the device, NOT a memory card (trust me on this) A_C even added a section to make changes without going to a reg editor!!!!

This version is miles from where it started, and feel free to post any questions, or problems, I am sure between XDA and here, we can get you guys up and running!!!!!

Here you go guys:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=353008

Last edited by syrguy1969; 12-27-2007 at 10:56 AM.