Old 01-18-2010, 03:29 AM
tom888
Lurker

tom888 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do hard reset the TP2

Quote:
You my friend, are a total douche nozzle. For the time you spent making that gay presentation you could have easily answered the question. A Google search brought me to this forum, only to have a douche nozzle like yourself waste time and energy in being an arrogant not so comfortably inserted nozzle. The internet is full of useless junk replies and posts like yours. Bravo man. Bravo. Actually, I'm just kidding. I'm a high power Adobe exec, and your little presentation has shown me you have skills. Would you like a job?.........Actually I just think that was a cool presentation and would like to donate to you. I see you have a PayPal Donate button. Does it accept turds? Because I have a few I can donate to you.
Dude, LMGTFY has been around for a while. I'm pretty sure "Quinn Morgan" didn't create that "gay little presentation." (Unfortunately, the world--not just the internet--is full of homophobes like you). Anyway, if you really thought that was something someone just created on the fly for the purpose of replying on this particular forum, chances are, you're not the high power Adobe exec you say you are.

In all seriousness, there would be less repetitive crap to dig through in these forums if people would take a few seconds to search for something on their own before posting a question.