View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 02:50 AM
mswlogo
VIP Member

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonC View Post
mswlogo,
I have noticed the same thing with Iguidance but I found a way to make it work. I go into the VC settings and change the notification options to Announce notification using bluetooth hands free. Once I do that I run Iguidance once more and then soft reset the phone. After the reboot I go back into the VC setting and change it back to announce notitications through device speaker or wired headset only. After doing that change back if I go into I guidance I will get the complete notification and not just " in XXX feet please turn right onto ...." It will completely announce the next direction including the street to turn on. Edit.. I install the cab directly onto the device now and not the storage card after having some other issues with my TP1 doing the same thing.
I wish I could tell you what it changes by doing this but I have not had the time to look at any of the iguidance files.
Thanks !!! I'll play around with it. I always install to the device. I think installing to storage card may have caused the other issues with it not finding speech dll's.