View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 09:17 AM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jramos402 View Post
I dont know if this is a solution or anything but it seems to have done the trick for me. Ive been sitting here for over a hour messing around in the registry changing values here and there in places I think the problem may lie and placing test calls to see If it will wake my phone up correctly. Nothing seemed to work until I went to: HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/HTCHomeplug/PowerIconSlot. The original value was 0 so i changed it to 1. Did a soft reset but it changed back to 0. So I changed it to 1 again and didnt soft reset and placed a test call to my phone and VOILA!!!! It worked and all before the second ring. Ive had it like this for over 45 minutes and placed numerous test calls plus Ive had people calling me and now that its working correctly Im not missing any calls. Its waking up just fine. Hope this helps somebody and please post your results. Oh and by the way Im using a Mogul.

Edit: I think this would apply for those with the HTC Home Customizer and Plugin on their phone as that is where I did most of my messing around at because Ive noticed that when I installed the program is when I started having the problem and also that many people running that app are having the same issue.
The registry key you are referring to is not the same today plugin the HTC Home Customizer works on. HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/HTCHomeplug/ is the plugin that comes on the Mogul by default. HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/HTCHome is the one that was taken from another device and ported to work on other WM6 devices. HTCHome is the one with the digital clock and tabs.