View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:21 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator
Threadstarter

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - ALL Carriers inc USCC - Jan 13 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirodj5 View Post
I have been on NRG Rom's since his debut on PPC, but since i saw root is now creating his own, i thought i would give one a try. ( i admired him for all the assistance and insight he brought to NRG's forum)
I've been trying to figure out the features of each ROM.
I'm mainly looking for stability, plus as much of my schedule visible on the home page as possible. that visual voice mail kinda sounds cool to.
i normally swipe upwards on the clock to display more of my calendar, but i noticed on the maxdarkduskgv0117 or whichever version that is, if i swipe on the clock to minimize it, all my calendar disappears.

Eventually I'll make it through all 187 prior pages but until then...

any specific suggestions as to which ROM(s) should be my first to try out?
I suggest either MaxRootRomCombo from today or MaxDarkRootCombo from today. errr yesterday.
They are the most current with the most features.

Landscape in Music, Album and HTC Messaging.
Program tab on Sense 2.5
Many new features and apps.

Those are my two favs.
Sense 2.1 is pretty good too.

Read through the thread from maybe the last 10-20 pages or so at least.
Lots of info here to help out.
Also I have info posted on my download page beside each rom to help more.

I would do a change log but as you can see I update often and there are A LOT of roms. LOL

If any one wants to help and post an apps list that would be awesome.
Know I should just do it but I would rather keep cooking and bettering these roms.
So many roms takes a lot of time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.