View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:58 PM
DiamynzNPearlz
Regular 'Geeker

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic92 View Post
hey im using the new jan 14, 23518 build for my sprint tp2. its got to be the best rom iv tried yet. its quick and stable for the most part. i love the quick menu on the top right.

the only bugs iv encountered are cosmetic.
1: Texting needs to be smoother; i have to tap the "tap to compose" multiple times before it works
2: sometimes swype doesnt work right away, it starts as the mini keyboard. but all i have to do is go to the menu and push on swype again, even though its already selected.

But besides that i love everything about it. i like how youve also incorporated swype into the rom, very nice. Keep up the good work and im eager to see what new stuff you come up with!
#1: Its an HTC bug, not a ROM bug. The messaging interface takes a while to load all the messages. You can't "tap to compose" until all the messages are loaded. Just delete your messages every once in awhile for it to load faster.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|