View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:34 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3 (23518)|WM6.5 (21889) [Jan 14th]

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
I am not sure exactly what your looking for, but, I have had the 6.5.x 2.1 since the minute mal realeased it. I have yet to have ANY issues with it. The only provisions I had to make was the MMS setup. Otherwise everything has been perfect. I have added a lot of personalization too it as well. Give it a try. If you don't like it, go back to stock. Your not out anything. No one is forcing you to change your rom.
hes on vzw, thats why hes asking, mal is a sprint guy and his roms atfirst were sprint only plus i think vzw users need the kb cab to remap hrd kb.