View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800) - PRE-ALPHA (not yet usable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by karafa View Post
OK, after fooling around with values, I've found that:

works best for me. There were two X values of 100 that I changed to 175. I'm thinking there might not be one answer for everyone, though, everyone's screen might be different. That's one of the disadvantages to resistive touch screens vs capacitive touch screens, at least that's what I read. So, YMMV with those values, but play around with them and use the Pointer Tool to see your results. Thanks for all your help, makkonen.
Thanks! That does seem pretty much perfect. I'll update the first post. Better and better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmotoracer23 View Post
Has anyone else experienced no sound at all? I cant hear ringers, phone calls, etc. Im running Babijoee's latest jan 16 build w/ the newest modules etc from here. Running sprint touch pro. Everything else works great touchscreen, keyboard, etc. Can send texts etc. Just lost sound in this build. Ive erased the data file etc. Did a fresh install of all new files a couple times but still no sound.
Huh. Yeah, now that you mention it, I am. Not sure if it's kernel or system package-related. I'll check it out. Better and better and worse and worse, all at the same time.

Edit: bleh. Yeah. It's the kernel killing audio. Does anyone have working audio with the 1-15 kernel? Time to go back and find out what I added that knocked it out.

Last edited by makkonen; 01-17-2010 at 05:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.