iratelyblank
Lurker

iratelyblank is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
Install this: (Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2.CAB) and this will remove the 2.5 messaging thing, which I believe should be removed from the Rom anyway.
Thanks for this, it worked great (sort of) but it created a few new issues. The first one is that I am always showing in my touch flow tabs that I have 1 text message with a little "1" on the Messaging button even though I don't have any unread texts. Once I go into messaging I have one conversation that is bolded and says (3) next to it as if I have 3 unread messages in here but I don't, I went through every page of the conversation and I've read everything but both of these markers won't go away.

The last thing is picture messaging. Do I need to set this up? Under "CDMA Servers" in the messaging options, there is only "SampleMMSC2" and under "GSM Servers" there is "SampleMMSC". I tried to send a picture message earlier and it said my limit was 300k, when I am almost sure that before it was 500? Thanks again for the help.

edit: I think it is worth mentioning that I am able to receive picture messages.