View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:20 AM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is hard reset the answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitty4gzus View Post
Question: First, my phone has been super glitchy lately and its actually really really annoying and at times taking forever to do simple tasks like check texts and actually make a call........ Im thinking that a nice hard reset is the best way to go about it. I have a handful of cabs and what not installed on my phone and im thinking maybe some of them are conflicting with others maybe and giving me fits? Thing is how do i backup my contacts so i can hard reset and get my contacts back and kinda start over fresh? Also, can anybody put together a small list of cabs and things for best overall performance. Known cabs that will not conflict with other cabs and in what order to install things. I mean I really really want this phone to work out, but this is just starting to get annoying. I will list the cabs and fixes on the phone if somebody can help point out which ones to install and in what order and what to stay away from. I could really use help on this if you guys dont mind.
1.sdkcerts
2.tsowens task bar
3.KD mod
4.codyppc performance
5.color cdma fix
6.customized tabs colored icons
7.enable in call recording
8.fix unread call count
9.official leo camera fix(worked for like the first 2 minutes btw)
10.htc clean ram 1.9.3?
11.juggalo xs notifications enhancements
12.laskarlock v1
13.manila start menu unlocker
14.netcfv35.wm.arm
15.no curtains
16.pegasus clean slate
17.phm reg edit
18.settings and comm icons
19.show hidden phone settings
20._sndtabs
21.transparent clock background
22.transparent clock
23.weather bug
24.autolight(which i cant completely uninstall)
i found number 7 doesnt do anything and if your using clean slate u dont need no curtains just install it clean slate last