View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:54 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Both titanium builds are pretty similar. I do have to admit, i find the bottom taskbar of 6.5.x more convenient especially with showcase taskmanager linked to the start menu button just by pressing and holding. Also threaded email is nice on 23518. But 21889 seems rock solid as well, and I pulled the newer Office 2010 build from 23518 and put it in 21889. No threaded email, but it's a good build. I'll see what i can do about adding RSS hub. Also, lots of new stuff will be in the updated bases. Grooveshark (working great, been enjoying that the last few days since i got it working), newer 6.5 core files, also PRL/FW updates now work, BG4All on Sense 2.5 (got it working without screwing up landscape, working really good, once this gets put into the Base, all you have to do is download the titanium theme and the corresponding wallpaper, and taskbars for the theme you want, i won't have to make specific manila files anymore, yay me! lol), better version of pandora, a few updated packages and files. So lots of goodies and i'm sure i left a couple of things out.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.