View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:28 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't change background again

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
For some reason I cannot change the background in Sense 2.5 after I change it the first time. I can change it once, and then when I click on "weather background" it just flashes the word "start" in the top right of the screen, but the album never opens.

Also, how can get the backgrounds from the SKI rom in CDMA forum?
Run HTC album from the start menu and then minimize it and then try to change the wallpaper from the homescreen. You have to do this everytime after a soft reset.

dwizzy130