Old 12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
efunk33
PPCGeeks Regular

efunk33 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippity.hoppity View Post
I've heard rumors (unsubstantiated) about HTC programming the phone to reject incoming calls when the battery level drops below 30%. I've tested it myself and I can receive calls with 10% battery remaining. Either there is no such setting or I have a defective Touch that works great. I don't think that there's any validity to that theory and instead think that it's directly related to either network issues or the same sleep problem that's leading to corrupted SD cards. Both problems plague the Mogul and the Touch so it sounds like a sleep-state bug introduced by HTC.

My phone never gets stuck in sleep mode, but all the sudden after 1.5 months of flawless use, my phone doesn't wake up to get calls/texts... I did uncheck the 2 options in the advanced battery section and it has stopped for now. But it has only been 1.2 a day so far, so we will see.

I do believe, however, that this is something that can be fixed and we shouldnt just give up on such a sweet phone just yet.

What do you think about updating the IOTA session to update the vision? Ive read some stuff about this HTC problem with others phones, and many people believed it happened when the phone switched from 1X to EV while in sleep.