View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:05 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
Anyne know how I can get this Battery Meter?

I think this is the same one Energy uses which I do like.

I'm referring to the green horiz battery with 1% decrement.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=512971

I have chosen 3.1.5 TSowen Battery and I do not get that battery meter. Mine is square with just a number that decrements by 10%. But below 60% it switches to 59% and seems like it's there way too long to be realistic.

Do I just change Kitchen to 1% Battery? I'm confused the 1% one does not say TSowen. Do I need Tsowen 3.1.5 AND 1% or one or the other. What is the TSOwen 3.1.4 look/behave like?

go to start/tools you should see a batt folder with nuebattery2.. click it and check the 1st box...

i think you need to use the rapid charge in the kitchen in other to have nuebattery