View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 08:23 PM
OR78
Postwhoring VIP

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Re: Just got a TP2 from Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckinusa View Post
I got this phone thinking it would be an upgrade from my HTC Diamond. I don't really like some aspects of it. It seems laggy and slow at times stock out of the box. Well anyways I didn't post this thread to dog on the new phone. I'm stuck with it.

I'm wondering what kinds of tweaks I should consider? I was trying to figure out how to open up SIM card slot, but it seems fairly complicated. I also want to know if it is worth it to upgrade to one of the ROMs for 6.5? I am a very basic user. I mainly use it for web surfing using Internet Explorer(hate opera) and email.
First things first. Since you have stated you are a basic user. Thumb through the forum and get a feel for it. Once you get the hang of it start by reading the stickies that pertain to the "how to" of tweaking your phone, either unlocking or flashing. Get the basics first so that you don't end up bricking your phone. It never hurts to ask but make sure you do some searching. Most of the questions you may have are already posted by other users. Welcome and enjoy!

Make sure to thank all the great help out there. We all appreciate eachothers help, and show it often.

Give some