View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [11-28-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 V1.6.5 [Build 21864] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
At first I was not a 2.5 fan either. Very buggy, and unstable. MM's WAR ROM was pretty good but even that was kinda really buggy. That was until last night actually. I was bored and felt like screwing up a good thing and so I flashed back to stock and then flashed NRG's latest 2.5 ROM, and I gotta tell ya, He's got it goin on. He has completely rebuilt it from the ground up and now I am kinda liking it.

I have always loved Juggs, ROMs the best, just because they ARE the most stable with USCC. Most ROMS crap out quickly with USCC TP2's for some reason. I am still very looking very forward to seeing Juggs version of 2.5. I was hopin to get to beta test it for him but I was not one of the lucky few I guess. hmmmpff, (thats why I drank the beer myself this time LOL, Just kiddin dude.) But I will be very interested to see how well Juggs can do with his version of the 2.5. Hope everything is goin well Juggs. Don't worry, I ain't cheatin on ya, just flirting a lil with some of the other ROMS!
You can flirt, but my rom is the only one that will let u put 2 in the pink and 1 in the stink hehehe

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.