View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:06 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I have all cutom ringtones, and basically 29 different ones are used with my over 300 contacts (business)...I have NEVER had any ringtone issues with ANY Juicy ROMS...it is really weird (and unfortunate) that some do.

I use the program "KeepMyTones" to back them (and notification sounds) up between flashes, and they always restore just as intended.

I also have all ringtones stored on my SD card; I assume other do to...they have never been corrupted, and as stated work everytime. I also have NUMEROUS custom cabs installed along with R8...all with no real adverse issues.

Sorry about your issues...but I LOVE R8...Best so far
agreed, no ring issue and great rom

i was thinking i might try staying w/ r8 for awhile and enjoy the setup rather than going flash crazy and not being able to enjoy it b4 the next flash. ha, we will see how long that lasts...