View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:36 PM
hippity.hoppity
Halfway to VIP Status

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jramos402 View Post
I dont know if this is a solution or anything but it seems to have done the trick for me. Ive been sitting here for over a hour messing around in the registry changing values here and there in places I think the problem may lie and placing test calls to see If it will wake my phone up correctly. Nothing seemed to work until I went to: HKLM/SOFTWARE/HTC/HTCHomeplug/PowerIconSlot. The original value was 0 so i changed it to 1. Did a soft reset but it changed back to 0. So I changed it to 1 again and didnt soft reset and placed a test call to my phone and VOILA!!!! It worked and all before the second ring. Ive had it like this for over 45 minutes and placed numerous test calls plus Ive had people calling me and now that its working correctly Im not missing any calls. Its waking up just fine. Hope this helps somebody and please post your results. Oh and by the way Im using a Mogul.
Are you sure about that registry path? I don't even have that entry on my Touch.