BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Halfway to VIP Status

BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
Paypal doesn't protect anyone, but themselves... I've sold and shipped stuff to people only to have them file a dispute after they got it saying they never got it. Even with tracking proof paypal took the funds out of my account and gave it back to the buyer. This happened to me 3 different times over about a 2 year period. I still have and use paypal, but only to buy stuff and for ebay auctions where the seller has a good bit of feedback.

So for any of you guys that thinks paypal protects the buyer and the seller, you're in for a rude awakening. Read their TOS and fine print sometime when your bored.

as far as I'm concerned, BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY has a lot of good feedback here and hippity.hoppity doesn't have much. So its a hit or miss deal. I would probably sell to BiGMatTFRomJeRSeY with the deal he is suggesting if I didn't have any positive feedback. Atleast that way when the deal is said and done you would have good feedback from a reputible source. That's just my opinion though and it probably doesn't mean much here. lol...

yea paypal isnt as great in the fraud department as everyone says they are. i don't trust them one bit. thats y people useing the point that if you pay through paypal it is safe well it always isnt. i know people who have been scamed and still didn't get there money back with evidence it happened.

i have done many deals where the seller has shiped first to me many times. and i have shiped first to people who have more feedback then i do. that is the way i don things. also i have seen people do a few deals on a forum then scam a bunch of people out of big dollar items. my feedback speaks for itsself. i also mod the buy/sell/trade section of a nextel forum.

well i think im just going to stick with my ppc-6700. ill just get it swaped and then wait for a newer HTC phone to come out.

also i only use USPS money orders all you have to do is go to a post office and they give you the money as long as your id and the money order match.