Thread: Widgets!
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 09:48 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Widgets!

Great idea banden! I use the following:

Facebook: You just have to know what is going on with family and friends. This is the one that gets installed when you install the official Facebook app.

SpeeDialer Widget: Great speed dialer with the ability to add 20 contacts and to sort them in any order you want.

Battery Widget: Nice little battery widget to let you know when you need the juice. Also, when you long press the widget, shortcuts to Display/GPS/WiFi/BlueTooth settings.

24 Clock Widget: A clock like the one from the TV show 24. Only shows in 24 hour times.

Sakura Calendar Widget: A small 1x1 calendar that is simple and useful.

Open Home Settings Widget: A handy widget that is included with Open Home that gives quick access to turn on/off WiFi and BlueTooth as well as display brightness, security and locale information and more.

Pure Grid Calendar: Very cool full calendar that can run 4x, 4x3 or 4x4 (my choice) and cann sync with up to four calendars at the same time (Gmail, HTC Sense, Exchange and Droid Exchange).

Last edited by rainfreak; 01-16-2010 at 09:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.