View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:25 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Just seems to be the nature of the beast. the diamond titanium roms i would make would hover between 28 and 40%. And now the TP2 titaniums range from 34 to 50%. It's not leaking, a leak (technically) keeps going, so as long as it kinda tops out, it's not a memory leak. It's funny though, Ram usage seems to be a little higher on average but the battery life is much better than the diamond which is weird considering the battery is only like 175 more mah than the diamond battery, 1500 compared to 1325. Not too much of a difference. But, more to the point, you could be running at like 70 or 80% and still be fine, it's only if you run out that it's bad, and i have yet to have that happen on any WM phone i've owned. I mean, you can run alot of desktop OS's on less memory than these phones have, so i don't think we have anything to worry about, lol.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.