View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 03:00 AM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddseedd View Post
ever concider using neither? you can add the most used stuff to the home screen, calander, mail, IM. even icons to apps. then click the start menu and order your apps in the order of how often you use them.

not the pretties way to go about it, but deffinatly the fastest way to navigate your phone. i use mine on the go all day so i try to get everything to be as quick as possible with the least ammount of clicks.
I have often thought of making just a plain ROM no titanium or manila/sense, not that i use just the plain htc home at all, but just for the fun of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hey! I use to love using you're ROM's for the diamond, I saw you mention 2.1... I would love a 2.1 ROM with wm 6.5 =] or 6.1. thanks! using the tit ROM as we talk. loaded 2.1 via cab so no rush for you.
What's up CaliBoyPhillip. Yeah, i tested a 2.1 beta tonight, kinda on the back burner for now though, it ran good, just one minor thing i need to fix, but it's gonna be a tricky fix. Also the 2.5 ROM is suprisingly stable and smooth, with great battery life to boot

On a side note, i spent my free time tonight upgrading the UPdater App. Added some browsing controls; back, forward, refresh. Resized app for both 6.5 and 6.5.x as there is a 16 pixel difference in displayed height due to the top taskbar being different sizes between Comm branches. Still working on adding scroll bars to web browsers, but this is a tough one because it's M$'s fault for not properly supporting their builds with proper SDK's As technically the scrollbars and gestural control are both built in features of the WB control, but due to lack of sdk or update support, it breaks on 6.5 and 6.5.x, oh well....

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-16-2010 at 03:11 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.