View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 03:51 PM
EvilRSA
Lurker

EvilRSA is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to EvilRSA Send a message via AIM to EvilRSA Send a message via MSN to EvilRSA Send a message via Yahoo to EvilRSA
So far, I've wanted to take our Exchange 2003 server running on Windows 2000 "out back" and shoot it in the face (or the front bezel rather). I finally got my Samsung IP-830w working pretty good on it, and two others have Palms running Palm OS, that sucked! I told them to take them back to Sprint and throw them at what ever sales rep told them that the Palm OS is better for connecting into Outlook and Exchange than the Palm running Windows. Anyway, they came back with two Palm 700wx's and the two they got were beyond the worst ones ever made, I'm sure of it, they had to be. They gave up on these Palms after about 3 months of nothing but fighting tooth and nail with them and just came in the other day with iPhones, and handed them to me and said "Make them work, they have a 'option' for exchange and everything; shouldn't be a problem, right?" I sighed slightly and said, "Well, it shouldn't be, but we'll see."

I now understand why I never really wanted the iPhone, I just didn't know why at the time, but god, I know now! Sure, they look great, all sexy and sleek, but damn, supporting an Apple product in a MS environment.....just shoot me now, please.

Last edited by EvilRSA; 12-26-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Left out a part of my post making it hard to understand.