View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:45 AM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Have tp offered palm pre, I have questions please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibman View Post
Alright, has anyone in here owned the Palm pre for more than or close to 6 months and still enjoy using it?

Also I noticed there is not a lot of activity in this forum, compared to the touch pro forum. I think this is either due to less people having the Pre or these forums are generally formed by a community of people attempting to fix the problems that the manufacturer blessed them with, and the pre generally doesn't have as many as others.
Jumpman is right, the community for the Pre here is much smaller then the WM section of the site. I had the Pre for about a month, maybe month and a half and I left it for the Moment. My husband is currently using the Pre I had, he likes it although all he does is make calls and send/get texts from me and the occasional web browsing.