View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:56 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by birddseedd View Post
ever concider using neither? you can add the most used stuff to the home screen, calander, mail, IM. even icons to apps. then click the start menu and order your apps in the order of how often you use them.

not the pretties way to go about it, but deffinatly the fastest way to navigate your phone. i use mine on the go all day so i try to get everything to be as quick as possible with the least ammount of clicks.
While function is the main goal, it has to look somewhat good as well. I cannot go back to using the plain windows homescreen.....I need that certain mix of function and style.