View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:35 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

After a short use of the Rom it seems really responsive and stable so far. I haven't really put it through any true test yet but for the short time it looks good. Loaded with some great stuff and a lot of free memory available. Seems smoother then other Titanium Roms I have tried today......GPS locked quickly as well. Start menu is organized nice also....

One thing I wish was for people to still skin Titanium because it is pretty cool with some of the enhancements they have. Unfortunately it looks skinners gave up.......Although right now I have everything I need right on my today screen without the lag of Sense......