View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:24 PM
NinjaDuck
VIP Duck

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydiverjeff View Post
Finally got the new 23518 to load, disabled HTC messaging, loaded arcsoft. All is good in the world.... and then...

Did not use my phone once today to see life and drain and after 12 hours my battery is at 80% and my memory is at 20.11 MB with NOTHING running...
Boots up at 72.63 Free

I backtracked my routes today looking on the ground to see where my memory might have fallen out at but had no luck....

Serious memory drain for me as well. Within a couple of hours of light use, I could not even launch the photo album without getting a low memory error.

Anyone have any clues? It must be some service or device driver that is leaking memory, because the processes do not account for anywere near the RAM being used.

I love this ROM and the threaded email and want to solve this.

Are there any other tools available to help track it down?