Old 01-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Wisdom3G
PPCGeeks Regular

Wisdom3G is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Wisdom3G Send a message via Yahoo to Wisdom3G
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23518/21885 |Jan 14| ★ Sense 2.5 / MaxManila ★

First off, I would like to say I am new to this thread, Hello Everyone! Just got the TP2 and man I gotta say, this phone is the shyt!! This is a major difference compared to the touch Pro...I mean spec wise there really isn't much of a difference between the two besides the screen size, resolution and keyboard, o and the 3.5 mm jack...uh, I'm kiddin myself, this phone trumps the original.

Ok, on to business. NRG, man I have no words man. You leave me speechless with every release. Big ups to NRG!!

Bout the rom? There is a really big difference between the roms, don't know if anyone else experienced this. Next, the full volume cab worked flawless on the touch pro, but on my TP2, it kinda disabled my mic and i had to remove it....Anyone else experience this or just not even try? The signal icon is starting to become a pain in my arse!! Especially, when I thought I had an old sim card sittin around somewhere and can't find one and it seems like everyone I have asked for an old one just doesn't have one...Grrrr!! On a side note though, during the first initial bootup I noticed, through the first stage of the customizations, the signal icon is fine and shows the normal icon...It isn't until the UC customizations start that the signal icon disappears and that ugly, plain jane no sim icon pops up...anyone else notice this?

Anyway, excellent rom NRG, keep up the great work and your work is greatly appreciated this way!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Last edited by Wisdom3G; 01-15-2010 at 10:05 PM.