View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:36 PM
Sim-X
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X
Re: My Phone keeps locking up and freezing - all black screen

Yea I guess I will have to do some more testing -

Thank you guys for the comments

I'm not sure if it will do it on stock since only only flashed it back to re-lock and clear storage. I really don't wanna run stock but I'm not gonna have much of a choice in order to narrow this down to a hardware issue.

I think next time it happens, I'm gonna try a hard reset via the buttons and not clear storage see if that helps. Then once that is done I'm gonna not load anything on the phone and see if it happens except maybe my contacts. If that doesn't work prob run stock for a while and see what's up. The phone has been really good and am still on my 1st one so other than this issue I really don't wanna bring it in. Guess I will just have to test to figure out of it's a hardware issue.

The only thing I can think of I do have google latitude on as well as magicall which both are added to startup as well as animated weather backgrounds. Everything appears to load fine but maybe those have something to do with it. I'm not in a huge hurry since once the phone is good booting it seems to stay on. I will keep this updated on what I find in case anyone else happens to have this issue.