View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:37 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by quazimodem View Post
I'll be looking forward to hearing your review on that. I've read good things about dibbson's release but the deal breaker has been because he was running 21884 (I think) and didn't have a titanium rom and maybe certain apps that I don't care for. For the most part, I'm happy with what I'm using now....

I'm glad to see a titanium 21889 build no less. I'm trying to resist the urge to flash so make sure to post your feedback. :P
Only way to know is to Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
I would be interested in a 2.1 rom with 6.5.X....... 2.5 is ok but....well you know....
Flashing a beta build now actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilson View Post
I didn't see it on the worklog, but do the newest ROMs for Sprint incorporate the official HTC 2016 SMS fix?
The 21889 Rom's were made just before the release of that fix. Going forward, official fix will be included, as i have already made an OEM package out of the official release. Roms will continue to work fine with SMS until then.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 01-15-2010 at 07:44 PM.