View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:39 PM
icon123
Regular 'Geeker

icon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good workicon123 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
In fact I do. And you are correct in the order that you stated. I actually use a reg to setup the folder that xda_uc will copy. So, the reg gets imported, then by the time XDA_UC is ready to copy files and folders, the reg entry is created and it will copy anything I put in there.

For cooking in ringtones and stuff, I would recommend copying one of the existing ringtone or alarm packages, rename it according to my previous post, delete the exisitng ringtones in the copied package, drop yours in, and edit the reg or xml to choose your ringtone instead of one of the previously existing ones.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. I really didn't see any packages for ringtones, unless you are talking about in the 'sys', which I could use, but I don't want it to be hard coded in the sys directories for ease of future upgrading sys.

I wish there was a way to create cabs, oem or ext for ringtones. I looked but couldn't find any. I am trying to figure out how to use XDA_UC to copy the files from a reg file, but still need to learn a little.

When you have it copy over folders from your SD card, does it also copy all the files in the folder or just creates a new folder?