View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:28 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-15-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
Thanks for your reply and heads up on using the ftp in landscape.
No problem, enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wteviper View Post
When I connect to my pc it does not come up with option for internet sharing, storage, or active sync. I just connects with active sync. How do I fix that?
Your not the first one to ask, i posted a CAB a few days ago on here and on the Updater. I had an issue with the USB to PC package i had, so i left it out of the 21887 and 23518, I did however end up getting a better package for 21889, and the next update for 6.5.x series will include it. Until then, i made a CAB for USB to PC for the TP2 as i could not find one anywhere on PPCG or XDA except for VGA, and then that looks all silly, lol. The only thing it doesn't do is add the internet sharing on top of whats already there. Here is the link, hope that helps, here's the link or it's available under CAB's on the Updater

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/CABs/M...20to%20USB.cab

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.