View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:59 PM
shad0w77
Halfway to VIP Status

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 1-11 ][ v1.4 ][ 23518 / 21888 / 21056 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123 View Post
That's good advice. Do you know how to use XDA_UC to copy over files. I want to copy over ring tones and notifications and then run the reg that sets them up. According to the information I read, XDA_UC runs the reg before it would copy files, so that might not work out so well. I currently use Sashimi to do this and although it works well, I want to move to XDA_UC.
In fact I do. And you are correct in the order that you stated. I actually use a reg to setup the folder that xda_uc will copy. So, the reg gets imported, then by the time XDA_UC is ready to copy files and folders, the reg entry is created and it will copy anything I put in there.

For cooking in ringtones and stuff, I would recommend copying one of the existing ringtone or alarm packages, rename it according to my previous post, delete the exisitng ringtones in the copied package, drop yours in, and edit the reg or xml to choose your ringtone instead of one of the previously existing ones.

Hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.