View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:42 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Coming to the United States?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I already asked tmobile and they said yes, they replied back to me on my twitter. Thats why they are the #1 company in customer service. Tmobile usa on twitter is the one who pointed me to that website.

Also it doesn't make any sense to argue because wimax maxes out at 10mbps with and average of 3-6mbps. Even if 10mbps was the very fastest my phone could do, at least with a network giving me 21mbps i can take full advantage of the 10mbps. No one on sprint will ever see 10mbps out of wimax currently the same way no one ever gets 3mbps on evdo rev a
but you can see how that website is very vague about anything actually getting anywhere near 21mbps and that it DOES have a lot of qualifications on getting that kind of speed, especially on older devices. It is very nebulous and the wording is sketchy. Did Tmobile tweet right out that "yes your mytouch3G or other 3G devices CURRENTLY on the market can get 21mbps with their current hardware" or did they just say "yeah its backwards compatible see this vague site"?

I agree with you about the fact that "even so.... will be fast..." I'm just doubting current devices getting anything near 21mbps.

edit: I also would rather be on hspa+ than wimax, so we agree on that point, towers on walmart or not.

Last edited by orangekid; 01-15-2010 at 12:45 PM.