View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Ha$oN View Post
Just realized now, when i switch ringer profiles from ringer to vibrate, the icon on the top of the screen does not change when profile is changed....anyone else have this issue? i have tried reflashing to see if at first was just a bad flash but wasnt the case...any ideas?
Hmm, thats a new one. Just tried it on my TP2 and when I switch ringer Profiles form ringer to vibrate the icon changes. Its on obvious question so please do not take offence, but do you clear storage before and after every flash? Did you flash back to stock Rom prior to flashing to R8? I almost always do to avoid strange bugs that can easily be avoided by doing it. Give these a try. Or mess around with the phone settings, hit your actual phone button>Menu>Options Scroll down to Vibrate, and try switching the vibrate option (I have it on).