View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
hey what cab you used to get the font..can you post it please..thank!!
Sure Here you go. The 1st Cab for Hands Fonts is the one you see on my screen on the last page you quoted. There is only one problem, since the font is a little larger than normal (which I like) the only issue is on the weather tab you will not get the current temp. This does not bother me as I see it on my today page and prefer the larger font. However if this botheres you install the 2nd cab (Hall Felicia) over Hand Fonts and this will correct the problem.

All credit for the making of the cabs goes to Godzson over at XDA-DEVs if you guys would like more font options here you go. they are all safe on our TP2/Rhodiums and you can install one cab on top of the other they just overwrite eachother. Enjoy!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=471604
Attached Files
File Type: cab GODZSON - Hand Fonts.cab (114.2 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab 2GOZSON-HALL FELICIA.cab (39.9 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!